Festive shopping is well underway in our home, and I thought it would be helpful if I put some of my favourite gift ideas together (as well as some Black Friday deals!
Some of my favourite home fragrance & pamper goodies are from Africology. I just can’t get enough of their fragrances. I love that this brand cares for the world around us, another expression of this is through their Green Friday, which you can see more about here, but in essence Africology has pledged R10 towards One Tree Planted for every online sale, plus up to 60% off online.
Some of my all time favorites include the following:
- Candles – Neroli, Oud & Frankincense & Myrrh (which is sadly sold out!)
- Diffusers – Neroli, Oud & Frankincense & Myrrh
- Bath soak
- Body wash (I use this for hand wash in all bathrooms – just LOVE the fragrance!)
- Bath Salts
All the above are currently on SALE 🖤🙌🏼 until 28 Nov
SKIN CARE & BEAUTY
- Africology Night Treatment is something I’ve spoken about many times – it’s a beautiful, hydrating moisturizing treatment which can be used as a mask or lightly as a moisturizer. It’s incredible!
- Summer Fridays is one of my all-time fav masks. It has an exfoliating effect, whilst leaving the skin super supple & glowing! Also smells heavenly. Currently on sale on VitaGirlSA
- FOX TAN is a tanning enhancing lotion & shimmer which I’ve used for over a year now. It helps to rapidly speed up your natural tanning process. I’ve never been so golden as I was last Dec, all thanks to these babies! Currently on sale on TREND REVOLUTION.
- I’m yet to find a body scrub I enjoy as much as the Girl Boss one. Packed with a goldmine of powerful antioxidants, minerals, natural moisturisers and anti-bacterial properties, this anti-ageing, cell regeneration formula improves collagen production, fights premature aging and fine lines and even helps prevent acne breakouts. GirlBoss Scrub exfoliates, detoxes and hydrates, targeting dry skin, stretch marks and cellulite, leaving you with supple, glowing, beautifully moisturised skin. GET 20% off with code SHANFOURIE !! Until end Nov
- SVR Clairial Night Peel has fast become one of my fav peel/masks. It’s gentle enough to leave you with no down time, but with consistent use it radically improves the appearance of dark spots & uneven skin tone, and leaves the skin glowy as ever. Available here.
- The FILORGA products continue to blow me away. The O2 range is a beautiful one for anyone needing hydration & glow. The FILORGA Lift Structure Radiance is a beautiful primer for pre-foundation application to smooth skin & help skin glow – available HERE. This Ultra lifting rosy glow fluid helps the following issues: Lack of fullness – Is one of the issues that affect women over 40. Loss of volume – established wrinkles – altered facial forms and a lack of density. Lack of radiance – is an issue that affects all ages – dull, blurred, grey and tired complexion. As time passes, it becomes increasingly difficult to restore the face’s natural areas of shade. All skin types. Plasma Lifting Factors – cellular factors + collagen + hyaluronic acid, provide a tensing action to visibly redefine the lines, fill the skin and reshape the volumes.
- If you’re on the hunt for a good mascara to gift someone then I can highly recommend Benefit’s Roller Lash & They’re Real!
- Bobbi Brown has some beauuutiful products when it comes to make up. My fav foundation of theirs is the Intensive Skin Serum. I have a normal-oily skin and so I like to set this foundation with the Illuminating setting powder in Nude. One of my ultimate lip glosses is Bobbi Brown’s Oil-Infused Crushed Gloss in Pink Sunset, currently 50% off!
- Jo Malone… is there any greater gift 🥰🥰🥰 some of my fav fragrances include; English Pear & Freesia, Rose & Magnolia, Oud & Bergamot and Basil & Neroli. I love mixing them together to create unique scents! A fav combo is Oud&Bergamot with Rose & Magnolia.
- There are two REN products I believe I will always repurchase, and they are the Flash Rinse 1min Facial and the Glycol lactic Radiance Renewal Mask. I also love the Glow Tonic. Lovely as gifts too!
- The Ordinary Salicylic Acid is great too for breakout prone skin!
- Lastly, a voucher for a treatment at New Look Studio for either a massage or nail appt with Bongi or a facial & peel with Adele is a very good gift idea for KZN locals or those who will be in KZN over the festive season. Contact Adele here.
- GlamPalm hair tools have literally blown my mind this year. Their patented technology allows their irons & wands to put back into the hair when using them, leaving the hair feeling soft & healthy after styling. I have their wand & iron and love them both. The wand is incredibly easy to use (tutorials available on my IGTV). Available for purchase online and code SHAN gives you R200 off.
- A colour, styling or treatment with Kim Hicky at Carlton is a wonderful gift – my fav treatment this year has been the Brazilian, and the Micro Mist has also proved incredible in putting moisture back into dry hair.
- Fav hair products include the Davines Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner, the Davines Oi Oil & Oi All in One Milk, all available at Carlton Hair. I also love the INOAR Thermoliss for heat protection
- Girl Boss Coffee is a delicious, powerful, antioxidant health coffee containing a unique blend of polyphenols which aid in slimming, anti-ageing and general well-being. Benefits can include increased collagen and moisture levels in the skin, enhancement of fat metabolism, prevention of fat absorption, anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory effects, lower blood sugar levels and improved energy. Packed with high dosages of ethically sourced, quality ingredients to ensure optimal results. You can get 20% off with CODE SHANFOURIE.
- I have particularly enjoyed the GIRL BOSS DETOX TEA. I started with the 7 day Detox and am now taking the morning & evening teas daily. GirlBoss 21 Day Tea Detox gives you a full body detox focusing on detoxing your liver, cleansing and energising you an resetting your body to it’s optimal level. GirlBoss detox morning blend is made from a natural blend of loose leaf tea, roots and extracts formulated to assist in cleansing, revitalising and detoxing your body, aiding in slimming, anti-aging and overall health. Rich in anti-oxidants and vitamins, our refreshing morning blend can assist in burning fat, reducing bloating and improving digestion, leaving you renewed and full of energy throughout the day. GirlBoss evening detox blend is specifically formulated to assist your digestive system, purify the bloodstream and detox the liver. Regenerating liver cells and eliminating toxins promotes overall health, boosts your immune system, aids in slimming and reduces bloating. Their 100% natural blend contributes toward healthy hair and skin, reduces stress and promotes sleep leaving your body rested, cleansed and motivated for a healthier lifestyle. Shop here; https://www.girlbosshealth.co.za/collections/detox-teas/products/girlboss-7-day-21-day-detox-tea and get 20% off using code SHANFOURIE
- We have as a family been using The Harvest Table products for over a year and our health & well being has been really good despite what this year has thrown at us. We include Bone Broth in our cooking, and Justin includes a Table Spoon of it in his smoothie every day, which he swears helped eliminate his gastritis. We both take collagen daily, I’m currently using the Multi. I am also taking Açaí daily – I mix it with the Motherkind Immune Booster in a glass of water. I use the Lean shake (great with coffee, peanut butter, honey, water & ice blocks in blender!), and I use the CBD oil which helps me with sleep & anxiety. You can purchase here and use code SHANFOURIE for 10% off (keep a look our for a Black Friday special coming soon!) loading kits are great value for money already and then add 10% off for fab savings. This is an amazing gift for anyone in your family struggling with health, immunity, gut issues, joint pain or more.
- RYD boards make for an awesome kids present. I think they have sold out already on all stock, but try get pre orders in if they will take! https://www.keepitsimplesurf.co.za/products/ryd-true-6-6-x-20-5-x-3
- LEGO has to be one of the best ways we spend money on our kids. Building keeps them occupied for hours on end, and seeing their imaginations grow & develop is so fulfilling.
- The Owl diffuser from Young Living is such a lovely gift for kids in their rooms. I got one for each of my kids rooms and it aids in sleep with the white noise, night light and calming oils. You can also add immunity building oils, which I do whenever my kids get snotty or a cough! Contact me if you want to order and I’ll put you in touch with a sales person.
- Other fab kids gift ideas include educational gifts – I found some incredible ones at a store in the midlands at Piggly Wiggly. A trampoline has been one of our Best Buy’s for the home – which the kids got last Christmas.
- Saint&Summer has got some of the cutest shoes you’ll find in SA. I literally live in S&S. Such a great gift idea, and if the price tags are a bit high for Christmas gifting then why not get a voucher. Shop Online
- Se.René cross body sling bags & pouches have revolutionized fashion & function with their stunning leather bags. A very special gift for your mom / bestie! https://www.se-rene.co.za
- Belle Gray offers beautiful imported clothing! Their IG feed gives me the heart eyes nearly every day. A lovely gift for your Mrs! https://bellegray.co.za
- Dailywine.coza offers some of the best wine deals across a wide selection of wines & MCCs. They also offer variety boxes 📦 if you struggle to choose for yourself. Such a fabulous a Christmas gift! They also have massive Black Friday deals running until Friday midnight